Tagged!

Monday, August 20, 2007

I was tagged by the worlds most outstanding florist, Audrey at Studio Stems. I guess the deal is I'm supposed to post 10 random things about me, so here it goes!

1. I just got a job at Utah Valley Magazine as the Circulation Manager/Assistant Editor. Yay for me!!

2. Popcorn and ice-cream are my two favorite food groups. They're food groups, right?

3. Ever since I was little, I have loved to read. I read everything in my house growing up at least three times -- and this includes all the Don Aslett cleaning books my dad got for free while doing promotional videos for him. I used to get grounded from reading.

4. When I'm stressed and need to calm down, I usually cook or clean. I dunno, maybe those Don Aslett books paid off!!

5. I love to travel. I love everything about traveling. My ideal job would be to travel the world and get paid for the articles I write and the pictures I take along the way.

6. I don't eat meat. I just don't like it. So don't try and make me eat it.

7. Magazines are my weakness. I love reading design magazines, fashion magazines, photography magazines and travel magazines. And now I have a job working for a magazine!

8. My dad is my hero. He is such a good example of one who lives a Christ-centered life. He is also the hardest working person I know. He is incredibly visionary and knows how to makes his dreams a reality.

9. Although some women dread becoming like their mothers, I don't think that'd be such a bad thing for me. My mom is incredible with people and has no problem making friends wherever she goes.

10. The sound of a keyboard typing is one of the most soothing sounds. I loved working in a newsroom where all day you could hear the tiny tapping of keys all over the room.

And I am tagging:
Betsy Brown
Anyone else who actually reads this blog :) Post a comment and let me know if you did this because I'd love to read it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessie,

You probaby don't remeber us - I remember when you born...yes that is scary! Your dad was my Sunday School Teacher - forever...seriously for about 4 year! I still rememer his lessons. Your parents are awesome. My family lived in your ward for a while.

I love your photography! It's beautiful. You and your husband look so happy.

My husband is one of Travis and Susie Shupes' cousins. Their Moms are sisters - yes it is a small world!

Well take care and tell your parents hello for me!

I'll add your link to my blog if you want and maybe you can get some "davis county clients" let me know.

Tami Tolman Tran
www.themudgets.blogspot.com

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger