Engaged?

Friday, June 6, 2008

Check out this interesting blog post with tips on how to survive and engagement and still maintain your loving relationship (and sanity!) I don't know about you bride-to-be's, but being engaged was the least fun time in mine and my husbands courtship. The stresses of planning a wedding coupled with the stresses of graduating college and preparing for a whole new stage in my life was almost more than I could handle. Luckily I had my amazing fiance Jason who more than tolerated my emotional roller coaster, but I wish I would have had some of these tips ... so read on brides!

On Engagement: The Rumors are True

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Engagements are so stressful. I'm glad it was only a month for us, I would have gone crazy otherwise!

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger