The Helsten Family

Monday, September 1, 2008

This is one of my favorite families ever! My husband and I rent an apartment from Doug and Sue and I feel so blessed that I was able to spend time with them and take their family pictures. Have you ever seen a more attractive family? Models, every single one of them!

**Now is the perfect time to book your family Christmas Card pictures! Call 801.602.9544 or e-mail me at JessieAlexis@gmail.com to schedule your family photo.








This was our first attempt at a grandkids photo :)




















2 comments:

Barb Elder said...

The cutest family ever! That was a hard one to take with all those kids you did great!

Benjamin and Mollie said...

Hey Jessie- love these pictures! Thanks for the comment and yeah I'd love to tell ya all I've learned from bridal shows (which isn't a ton, but might be a little helpful)! That's great that you're going to do a show soon. Do you know which one? I think they're pretty good for getting new clients :)

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger