Matt and Jana's album

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

When my brother-in-law Matt married his beautiful wife Jana this past March, they hired a friend to take their pictures. She did a great job, but at the end of the day, the only thing they had to showcase their wedding was their pictures stored online. So my mother-in-law hired me to design and order a wedding album through my album company for their Christmas present. It was fun to design, and the end result was fantastic! They ordered a 10x10 in Forbidden Green, one of my favorite color options.

Brides, when choosing a photographer, make sure you're looking at what you're getting. It may be most important to you to be getting the CD with all your high resolution pictures on them so you can print/publish those at your disgression, but make sure you're getting more than just that. You're going to want something that you can display in your home, something you can pull out and show your children and grandchildren.

Kiss Wedding Books (the albums I offer) are amazing! They come in your choice of six colors of imported Italian leather. They are oh-so-soft and have that great leather smell too. Instead of coming in a boring cardboard storage box, they come in snazzy canvas covers to protect the album in style. In short, I love these albums and wish my personal wedding album was a Kiss album.









3 comments:

Nicolle said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this book!!! So cute! I kind of want you to make me one too?? Jaren and I dont have a wedding album and desperately need one!

Anita said...

Love that album, and green is my favorite color so that helps. How exciting to have a booth at the Bridal show at Thanksgiving Point, good for you. You are an amazing photographer.

Matthew and Jana said...

I repeat: unqusetionably brilliant.

This wedding album helps take your best photos and, with Jessie's style included, breathes life into them making them incredibly unforgettable mementos.

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger