MIA

Friday, February 13, 2009

Yes, I know I've been a bit MIA this past month ... and I'm so sorry. I've been very busy lately meeting with couples, so I'll have plenty of eye candy for you shortly. I've also been very busy trying to become a home owner. Looking at houses, making offers, applying for loans, it's all very time and emotion consuming!! But (cross your fingers!) there is a light at the end of this tunnel.

ALSO!! Exciting things for Jessie Alexis Photography! One of my favorite local designers, Jessica, has been helping me with branding for my business and to help celebrate the unveiling of my new logo, I'm going to be having a giveaway. Stay tuned :)

1 comments:

Benjamin and Mollie said...

Hey Jessie! That's so exciting you guys will soon be homeowners. We've been doing the house hunt thing too and you're totally right about it being very emotional and time consuming!! What areas have you guys been looking at? Anyway, just thought I'd check out your blog to see what you've been up to and it looks like you're being hit with the Spring/Summer wedding rush too!

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger