Trisha + Charles: Engaged

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Trish was my quasi roommate in the dorms freshman year. I was immediately drawn to her warm personality and side-splitting sense of humor. She was cool, and I was desperately trying to be. After looking through my CD collection, Trisha told me that we could still be friends because hidden between my boy band and Britney Spears albums was my one redeeming music selection, a U2 CD. Some of my best college memories include Trisha, and when she called to tell me she was engaged and wanted me to be her photographer, I could not have been more honored. I love Trisha and am so glad she found Charles because he truly makes her so happy.







6 comments:

i'm eric armstrong said...

oh these are delightful - i can imagine the conversation that went down for the pose in the last photo: probably a lot of laughs between shots! and i think this is the first time i have ever seen charles without a hat even though we've hung out a bunch of times! go team!

Rebekah said...

LOVE LOVE these!

SW Portraits said...

Wherever this location is, is gorgeous! Good work!

Trisha said...

Haha, no kidding Eric; Charles loves his hats :) Love them Jessie!

brittany said...

Jess, I love these engagements! Fantastic job, as always!

Barb Elder said...

I love them all, but I love love love the first one. So perfect, so beautiful. Proud mom I am.

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger