Polka Dots and Daisies

Friday, October 2, 2009

More than two years ago, I got engaged. I jumped into the wedding planning with all the excitement of a bride-to-be only to discover I knew nothing about wedding planning. I didn't know where to start, I didn't know how to choose a cake, I had no idea how to calculate the number of guest to plan on for food and I certainly knew nothing about sending out invitations. I'd been told that an invitation was monumentally important, with it being the first taste of your wedding that the guest will receive. It's the first indication of what to expect, and as we all know, you can't mess up a first impression. Enter Mollie with Polka Dots and Daisies. We met her at a bridal show and she was the answer to our invitation prayers. Our invitations ended up being all we could have asked for and more.

Mollie continues to fulfill bride's invitation dreams, and I was lucky enough to photograph her latest work for her portfolio.









2 comments:

Polka Dots & Daisies said...

Thanks Jessie! You are the best & I always have a blast working with you :)

Polka Dots & Daisies said...

p.s. hope you have lots of fun on your cruise (ha, as if that'll be difficult!)

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger