C. Family

Monday, November 30, 2009

I have been really blessed this year to be able to take photos of some really wonderful people. When Julie called me and told me she wanted to bring her dogs to the shoot, I panicked inside but managed to keep my voice calm as I told her that would be no problem. The truth is, I'm deathly afraid of dogs and I later confessed to Julie that the photoshoot was my own little episode of fear factor. But when it came right down to it, I had nothing to fear. These dogs were friendly and photogenic, just like the rest of the family!









2 comments:

brittany said...

Love these fam sessions you are posting! They're incredible...and bravo for braving the dogs! They look really nice though!

Barb Elder said...

Great job! Beautiful family!!

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger