Cold

Thursday, January 7, 2010

This has been a cold winter, and I have had some awesome clients brave sub zero temperatures for the sake of pictures. This couple in particular had one of the most freezing wedding days I have ever experienced, but I honestly don't think they noticed. They were all smiles and giddy laughter from start to finish.



See what I mean, COLD!!






In other news, don't forget to enter the giveaway and come visit me at my booth at the Utah Wedding Expo on Saturday. I'll be offering great deals to those who book at the expo, so stop by!

3 comments:

Audrey O'Brien said...

let me know how the expo goes! cant wait to hear. maybe you could give me some twitter lessons too!

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd love to thank you for such a terrific quality site!
Just thought this would be a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Robin Toby
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/pool-party-supplies.html]pool Party Supplies[/url].

sarah said...

her poor feet!! she must have been freezing!!!

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger