Whitney + Chase: engaged

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I love visiting Arizona in the winter. When it's arctic weather in Utah, it's perfect there. Which is why I can do incredibly fun engagement sessions like this in January and not almost lose a finger to frostbite. I'm also pretty excited to be heading there in March for my third March Mesa wedding in a row.

I tried to cut down the number of pictures I put on this post, but I couldn't help but show these all. Whitney and Chase are awesome, and SO much fun.













3 comments:

utah valley bride said...

Great shots, Jessie! What a fun backdrop for engagements.

Mike E. said...

I want that guy's shirt.

Folks Photography said...

love love love love love! great session!!!!

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger