Best brides ever!

Friday, March 5, 2010

I have the best brides/couples ever. I really do. I just got home from a fantastic week of shooting in Arizona. Two bridal sessions and a wedding, all of which I couldn't be more thrilled with the images we captured. And to top off an amazing week, I came home to read this on Becca's personal blog:

"my photographer was absolutely INCREDIBLE!! She and I actually cheered together in high school and I started following her photo blog back when she first started it, and have LOVED her style! She is so amazing! When we decided to get married, Jessie was the first person I contacted to make sure I had her booked for my big day! She was there for EVERYTHING, every minute of the reception, temple, and luncheon and we felt so comfortable! I hate getting my picture taken- I prefer to be behind the camera- but it was so fun and easy and the pictures turned out incredible!!! Thanks Jess!!! You are amazing!"

Thanks Becca and Dustin for being a picture perfect couple!



Of course, more to come :)

1 comments:

lmarsh said...

I'm very confused by this anonymous post, but the picture is amazing!

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger