Whitney + Chase bridals

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A few weeks ago I was in Mesa, Arizona, to photograph this lovely couple's wedding. We shot their bridals at the temple a few days before the wedding day to make sure we had the best lighting and weren't rushed. It worked out perfectly! It also didn't hurt that it was in the 70's while it was snowing back in Utah :)

I know I say this about all the couples I work with, but I loved working with Whitney and Chase! There were multiple times I had to put my camera down because I was laughing so hard and couldn't hold the camera still. Stay tuned for their wedding pictures!













1 comments:

Barb Elder said...

Love love love them. The bride will love them!

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger