Dallas + Alex

Monday, May 17, 2010

Once upon a time I was hired by this awesome couple to photograph their wedding in Logan. Not wanting to spend 4+ hours in the car by myself in one day, I convinced my husband to drive up there with me the night before, you know, like a cute little mini-vacay. In my extreme effort to make sure I remembered all my photography gear, I forgot to put our suitcase in the car. We got to the hotel at 12:30 am and it wasn't until we went to unload the car that we realized we were without some essentials. Like a toothbrush. Thank heavens for Walmart being open 24 hours! And thank you Dallas and Alex for being forgiving of our less than attractive appearance the next day :)

Dress: Alyssa's bridal
Tuxes: Men's Warehouse
Reception Venue: Noah's Lindon
Flowers: Family













3 comments:

Polka Dots & Daisies said...

Jessie, these look fabulous! Good job. That's hilarious about the suitcase!!

Kelli Bramble said...

These are beautiful! What a gorgeous couple, really love that B&W dip shot!

Lacey Jay said...

ooh, i love these! one of my favorite weddings of yours so far:)

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger