Busy busy busy

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Did I ever tell you I coach cheer? Well, I do. And I love it. I coach at Liahona Preparatory Academy, a private school in Pleasant Grove. This time of year is our busy season, we're getting ready to go to state!! Our boys played an amazing game last night -- check out the article The Daily Herald did on their awesomeness HERE

Anyway ... all this cheer keeps me away from my blog and I apologize. I'll be out of the office starting next Tuesday because I'll be in Richfield cheering the Warriors on to victory! I'll try to post some more lovely eye candy between now and then, starting with this gem from Sydney and Casey's perfectly perfect wedding last week:


0 comments:

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger