Sydney + Casey: Married

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

When I asked Sydney to name three things she liked about Casey, one of the things she said is, "he treats me so incredibly well, I know that he will always take care of me and be there for me." This was made very evident on the wedding day as we had the couple trouncing through snow, and Casey was always so quick to carry Sydney and dust the snow off her. The wedding day was absolutely perfect and I'm so glad they picked me to capture this special day.

Reception Venue: Springville Museum of Art
Tuxes: Allen's Tuxedos
Flowers: Steiner's Flowers

















2 comments:

Lindsey Orton said...

these are lovely!

Michelle Guzman said...

What a beautiful couple! Beautiful photos.

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger