Changes

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Last weekend Jason, Norah and I escaped to the mountains with my family. As we were sitting around the living room laughing and giving my sister's dating advice (these girls are total heart-breakers), my dad pulled out some old pictures of my brother he keeps in an envelope in his desk. We all laughed fondly as we admired his classic bowl cut and scrawny frame. These were good times. 

A few days ago I sat down with Norah at my parent's house and looked through my wedding album with her. I pointed out mommy in her white dress and how handsome her daddy looked (despite the Worst Hair Cut of All Time) and how happy we make each other. She carried this miniature version of my album around for a while, stopping every-so-often to open it up and admire the photographs of the people who love her more than anything.

Winds of change are blowing over here at Jessie Alexis Photography. As soon as I get settled on a new (updated by the fab Jessica) logo, I'll be launching my new Web site. With my new pricing. With new packages. It's all very exciting and I can't wait until it all goes into effect, but the thing I'm most excited about is the re-formation of packages to all include prints and albums. Because really, that's why I do what I do, so you have something to look back on and remember these important times in your life. These tender memories you make belong on a better format than just your blog or facebook, they belong in your home.


Norah's pretty excited about this change too :) And yes, I do have this picture printed - I practice what I preach!

0 comments:

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger