A few items of business ...

Thursday, September 8, 2011

1. My email is acting all sorts of strange. If you have emailed me in the past little while and I haven't replied, please try again. I promise I'm not trying to ignore anyone. Better yet, send it to my personal email: jessiealexis {at} gmail {dot} com. Thanks!

2. It's that most wonderfully splendid time of year again: family picture time!! In an effort to spend more time with my family I am only taking a limited amount of family portrait sessions this year, and I only have four left!! If you want one of these four spots, contact me quick. In fact, for the first person to book one of these last four spots, I'll include a $50 print credit. Jump on that one, folks.

Okay okay, to offset the boring items of business, how lovely is this couple? No worries, I'll post more of this amazing wedding soon.

0 comments:

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger