For me

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I love my wonderful clients, and I love photographing happy families and in-love couples. But sometimes I want to photograph for me, to indulge my photo fantasies and create sometime that I want, because I want to. This past weekend we went to my family's cabin and as we were driving around all I could think was how fantastic it would be to have gorgeous models I just carried around with me and could photograph on a whim. Luckily, I have gorgeous sisters who were willing to be my muses. Granted, we had a (very) limited wardrobe and no one came to the cabin ready to get glammed up for pictures, but we had fun regardless. Of course, expect more to be blogged later - this is just a teaser for now :)





A huge thank-you to my husband for volunteering his photo skills to photograph me, and my sister Carlie for the make-up artistry and taking my picture with my hubby. 


0 comments:

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger