Featherstone Family: Utah Family Photographer

Monday, October 15, 2012

I love when a photo session feels like more than a photo session, when it feels like I'm capturing fun memories for people I didn't know before then but am so glad to have met. The Featherstones were such a wonderful family to photograph and oh. my. goodness. How adorable is their little boy? Seriously, LOVE him! And his monster costume? Adorable! What are your littles going to be for Halloween? I have no idea what mine are going to be ...

If anyone is interested in a mini session this weekend, I will be at this same apple orchard in Saturday. Call/text/email me to book your time! 801-602-9544 jessie {at} jessiealexisphotography {dot} com.





















0 comments:

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger