Natalie + Brian: Wedding

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I've always been a sucker for fairy tales, and Disney movies always make me a little misty-eyed. Did you know Cinderella was released from the vault this week? Naturally, I have already purchased and watched it numerous times with my little princess. And now, as I look back at these pictures from Natalie and Brian's wedding, all I can hear is "So this is love, so this is the miracle that I've been dreaming of" sung over and over. Natalie and Brian, thank you a million times over for allowing me to be a part of this magical day!

Photography: Jessie Alexis Photography
Dress: Bridal Corner
Tux: Men's Warehouse
Videography: Richard McClean
Ceremony Venue: Salt Lake Temple
Reception Venue: The Gathering Place at Gardner Village
Florist: Hillside Floral
Cake: Nancy Rindlisbach (friend of the groom)
Bride's hair and makeup: Evolve Salon and Day Spa
Bridesmaid dresses: The Perfect Dress
Groom's mother's dress: Ross
Bride's mother's dress: Dillards





















0 comments:

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger