Happy New Year!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 has been a wonderful year for me and my photography. I have meet and photographed some of the most amazing people. I have worked with incredible vendors on both real weddings and exciting inspiration shoots. I feel so blessed to do what I love, and love what I do. To all those who made my 2013 the magical year it was, thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. Here's to an even more spectacular 2014!

To get the next year started with a bang, I am offering a fabulous New Year's special, $100 off your wedding packaged booked between now and January 7th. That means you have a whole week to take advantage! If there is a new sparkly adornment on your left hand, you know we need to talk ;)

This session tops the chart for one of my all-time favorites: incredible vendors, incredible models, and a whole bunch of glitter! Oh and dear readers, this is only part one of two … be very excited for more.

Hair/Makeup: Versa Artistry
Flowers: Lizy's Lilies
Photography: Jessie Alexis Photography
Video: Third Floor Design Studio (see previous post)
Dress: Avenia Bridal
Ring: Sierra West Jewelers






































1 comments:

Unknown said...

wow..... your wedding dress is very awesome. thank you for sharing. this post.
Wedding Dresses

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger