Happy Valentine's Day: A few of my loves

Friday, February 14, 2014

In honor of what is truly one of my favorite holidays, I want to highlight a few things I love. In no particular order, here are the top 5 things that make my heart sing.

1. I love these two, their relationship with each other and the blessing it is to be their mother.



2. This man. Mmm. He gets me. He puts up with me. He makes me laugh on a daily basis. I adore the way Emily Bronte put it when she said, "I love the ground under his feet, and the air over his head, and everything he touches and every word he says. I love all his looks, and all his actions and him entirely and all together."

(photo by Yan)

3. Flowers. Seriously, fresh flowers bring me an unexplainable amount of joy. My husband always says if he had an unlimited supply of money, he'd wear brand new socks every. Me? I'd want fresh flowers brightening up every room of my house.


4. I have a serious case of Wanderlust, and am constantly dreaming of travel. Luckily, I married a man who feels the same way and we've had some amazing adventures together.


5. Food. I love food. Really good food, and sometimes not-so-great food. I'm particularly fond of good (greasy) Mexican food and the salsa that accompanies it, pretty much anything from Pizzeria 712, goooood chocolate, and my current favorite indulgence - macaroons …



What are a few things you're loving?

0 comments:

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger