Wondershop Series Stylized Shoot: Happy Spring Wedding Inspiration

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

There has been an unbelievable amount of beauty I've been blessed to photograph lately, and my poor pregnant body is having a hard time sitting in front of a computer for long periods, so of course it's my blogging that's been taking a backseat, but I have to HAVE to share this gorgeous session!

This was the stylized portion of the Wondershop Series workshop I hosted with Lizy this past month. It was an amazing experience full of learning and laughing with new friends. We wanted to create a place where photographers could go to have their questions answered and then implement what they learned at the workshop in a stylized session. If you are interested in participating in our next one, I highly recommend signing up asap!! 

I love the way this session came together, the bright happy poppies paired with the vintage lace dress and the groom's smart gray suit were perfection!

Flowers: Lizy's Lilies
Vintage Rentals: Refined Vintage Events





























0 comments:

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger