Utah Bride Blog Editorial Shoot: La Caille Wedding

Friday, July 11, 2014

La Caille is one of those dream locations I've always wanted to photograph. I did this session for Utah Bride Blog before I had my baby, and I am just not getting around to blogging it. Because it was still snowy when this took place, we did the majority of the photos indoors (since we were going for a more spring look) and I was in pure heaven with all the gorgeous natural light. Not to mention one of my all-time favorite faces to photograph, gorgeous florals, the most stunning dress … and I could go on and on but I'll let the photo speak for themselves.

Hair/Makeup: Gabby Gabbitis
Food: La Caille
Paper Goods: Pink Piggy Designs

0 comments:

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger