Jessie Alexis Photography + Studio Stems

Monday, August 17, 2009

Attention brides! Studio Stems is offering a sweet deal if you book me and Studio Stems for your wedding. Here's her deal:

Book Jessie Alexis Photography in addition to your contract with Studio Stems and you will receive a complimentary bridal sitting bouquet, up to $200 value.

And I'm here to sweeten the deal. If you book with Studio Stems and Jessie Alexis Photography, I will give you 10 percent off your package AND a complimentary 8x10 photo.

Audrey over at Studio Stems is a creative genius. She did the flowers for my wedding when I got married, and she made my event a dream come true. I've since then had the chance to watch her work her magic at other events we've work on together. I promise, you won't be disappointed. Just a tiny sampling of her beautiful work:






0 comments:

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger