OHS Cheerleaders

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

This is a photoshoot I look forward to every year, the Orem High School Cheerleading squad! I remember back when I cheered for Orem, our team pictures were nothing more than our coach snapping our picture in the new lounge with her point-and-shoot. My senior year, we brought in this expensive photographer with his cheesy backgrounds and heavy-handed makeup artists. Our parents forked out way too much money for pictures that didn't even look like their daughters.

If you're a member, mother of or coach of a high school team (cheer, dance, soccer, etc) interested in pictures, contact me via e-mail (jessie@jessiealexisphotography.com) or phone (801-602-9544) for a special group rate.













0 comments:

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger