Teeny + Landon: Wedding

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I meet Teeny at the Utah Wedding Expo in March, and when she called me and asked if I'd shoot her wedding, I did a little happy dance. When we met, she excitedly described to me her vision for her wedding day, a full blown party complete with cotton candy, popcorn and a squirt gun send-off. The day was even more thrilling than she'd described, and being there to photograph it was truly an honor. Teeny and Landon, I adore you guys. Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of your big day!



































6 comments:

Brittanie said...

Looks fun! Love the pictures of the bridesmaids and groomsmen!

Adam and Bri said...

Gorgeous, Jessie! Seriously. I'm in love with the coloring on these so very much.

Stephanie said...

What a fun day that must have been! Those two are seriously adorable!! I love that stone! Shot my sister-in-law's wedding pics there.

Unknown said...

My mom took pictures of me and Ty there. I love that place. :)

Great pics BTW

Rebekah said...

Where is that rock staircase/wall located??? Looks really cool! :)

Becky said...

what a stinkin' cute wedding! I love your photographs!

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger