New and improved ...

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Check it out! My new and improved Web site!

Jessie Alexis Photography

Do you love it? I love it. One of the biggest changes you'll notice is my pricing. Before when I was offering various hours, it was getting kind of awkward. You see, if a couple hired me for X amount of hours and then the day started to run behind (as wedding days tend to do), about 30 minutes before the reception was supposed to end a lot of times the couple still hadn't cut the cake, thrown the bouquet or done any dancing. I'd approach the couple or their parents, tell them I was leaving in 30 minutes and they'd either cram everything in or just say, "oh well, I guess." I hated that. Hated being the bad guy and dictating the flow of their day. Now, I'm yours for all the day's festivities. From the getting ready at the salon to the big send-off, I'll be there for however much (or little) you need me.

You'll also notice that all the packages include complimentary engagements and bridals. I cannot stress how important it is to have the same photographer for your engagements, bridals and wedding day. It's how we get to know each other, it keeps a consistent style. Shooting the wedding day without shooting engagements and bridals is a little bit like taking the final exam without studying.

And the third big change to my packaging is prints. I've touched on the value of printed pictures in this post here, feel free to read it again ... or for the first time in case you haven't yet.

Oh, and check out my new logo. I love it. Thanks, Jessica, for doing such a great job ... as always :)

2 comments:

Lindsey Orton said...

Jessie, it looks so awesome! I love it!

Annegirl said...

I am proud of you =)

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger