Maggie + Adam: Wedding

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Last night I watched "Elf" with my family. (Yes, I am fully aware that it is October and we haven't even celebrated the wonderful holiday of Halloween, so watching Christmas movies may seem like we're skipping a step ... but why should be put restrictions on when we can watch one of the funniest movies of all time?) Remember the scene where Buddy waltzes into his dad's office twirling and singing "I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!!" That's how I feel about this wedding. I am in love with all the splendid details and the wonderful people, and I don't care who knows it! I'm telling you this to warn you, there are a lot of pictures ...

Location: Private residence, Sundance
Florist: Candace at Whole Foods
Videographer: Pointe Digital
Caterer: Gloria's Little Italy
Wedding Dress: Celebrations
Cake: Gloria's Little Italy
Event Planner: Norri Elles (Bride's mom)
Photographer: Jessie Alexis Photography































1 comments:

lizzyjean88 said...

I love every single thing about this wedding! You did A-M-A-zing! I have looked at it like 5 times today! So beautiful! Good work!

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger