Wedsmith Fun

Friday, October 7, 2011

On Tuesday I attended a wedding business conference at the St. Regis Deer Valley Resort and it was AMAZING. Naturally, I had to take my turn in the photo booth provided by Shutterbooth Utah. I have a long history with Shutterbooth, mostly in that we've had neighboring booths at most of the wedding expos I've done, so I've developed quite a collection of Shutterbooth photos. Brides-to-be, if you're looking for something fun that will not only entertain and delight guests but preserve fun memories, you MUST check out Shutterbooth.

And without further ado, I present to you Brittanie (of SAS floral) and me!


Why yes, my eyes are closed in that last picture, you like?

0 comments:

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger