January 2012 Wedding Expo

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

That. Was. So. Much. FUN!!! No really, hanging with my husband all day, talking about how much I love my job and showing off my work. Seriously, I loved it. I loved meeting all the darling brides, cute couples, and supportive family members in attendance at the wedding expo. And because I'm feelin' the love, I'd like to extend my wedding expo offer. Remind me that you found me at the Thanksgiving Point Wedding Expo and I'll give you 20 percent off any package you book between now and (get this) the end of the month!! That's right, you have until January 31st to book me at 20 percent off. Sweet right? And now, pictures of my booth!






Oh, and a HUGE thank-you to Brittanie of SAS Floral for the GORGEOUS flowers she provided for my booth. Brides, working with Brittanie is a dream and I highly recommend it!







So every expo my husband and I have a lot of fun having our picture taken at Shutter Booth:





0 comments:

Jessie Alexis Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger